Ipswich School Aims and Values
Being loved by our stakeholders - pupils, parents, the community - is important to us, and we are embedding the following aims within all we do at Ipswich School with a view to meeting this aspiration.
- to provide an environment where pupils feel safe and brave in all that they do;
- to present pupils with a wealth of opportunities, both inside and outside the classroom, and to help them to find their own passions;
- to monitor our provision: pastoral, curricular and co-curricular, learning from the best that we do, to ensure that the only limit on pupils' development is their own potential;
- to look for new ways to achieve the high standards that the school aspires to, working in a smarter way by using a 'less is more' approach, and managing the demands on our pupils and staff;
- to strengthen the links in the 'triangle' joining parents, pupils and school, to ensure we communicate well and are all working together with a common purpose;
- to encourage our pupils to consider moral and spiritual values, to understand their place in the world and to develop a spirit of service within the community;
- to equip our pupils with the skills to be happy in their success at Ipswich School and beyond.