There are a number of ways your business can get involved including:
- Sponsorship of sports teams across the Prep & Senior Schools including hockey, rugby, cricket, football, netball and others
- Sponsorship of the School’s annual Festival of Music
- Membership to the Wolsey Business Club, part of the Founding Futures Campaign to change lives through 100% transformational bursary assistance
We have a number of different packages that can we taken up by your company offering recognition of your support. For more information or to discuss further, please contact James Fletcher, Development Manager.
Recent examples include:
- Christchurch Vets, Ryans Insurance, Keeper Recruitment all joint sponsors of this years 10th Annual Festival of Music
- Christchurch Holland 1st Cricket Team Kit Sponsorship
- Kite’s Opticians and the 1st XI Football Team
- Gladwells Pet & Country Store and the Senior School Athletics vests
Wolsey Business Club:
Collectively we have the power to enact change in our town, county and society.
The Wolsey Business Club: named after Ipswich’s most famous son and founder of Cardinal College, Cardinal Thomas Wolsey. This club recognises those businesses who make a commitment of £1,399 per year in support of the Founding Futures Bursary Campaign.
As part of the Thomas Wolsey Business Club you will work with the Development Team to put together a bespoke partnership which may include some of the following:
- A bespoke plan to reach some of your key objectives.
- Access to Ipswich School facilities
- Speaker and exhibition opportunities
- Certificate of involvement
- Two invitations to the Thomas Wolsey Club annual dinner
- Your logo on the Ipswich School website
- The opportunity to use the partnership to garner positive PR associated with the campaign
- ‘First refusal’ on other sponsorship opportunities and partnerships throughout the school where appropriate
Members of the Wolsey Business Club:
- MHA Larking Gowen
- JLS Catering
- Ryans Insurance
- Christchurch Vets
Ipswich School would like to thank all of our business partners, past and present, for their support.