Collectively we have the power to enact change in our town, county and society.
The Wolsey Business Club: named after Ipswich’s most famous son and founder of Cardinal College, Cardinal Thomas Wolsey. This club recognises those businesses who make a commitment of £1,399 per year in support of the Founding Futures Bursary Campaign.
As part of the Thomas Wolsey Business Club you will work with the Development Team to put together a bespoke partnership which may include some of the following:
- A bespoke plan to reach some of your key objectives. Including promoting careers, apprenticeships and work experience.
- Access to Ipswich School facilities including Ipswich School Sports Centre in Rushmere, Henley Road, the school field and Pavilion, all of which are perfect for staff and client events.
- Speaker and exhibition opportunities at the annual Ipswich School Careers event.
- Certificate of involvement to be displayed in your offices.
- Two invitations to the Thomas Wolsey Club annual dinner. This dinner will aim to celebrate and thank our members but also hear from recipients of bursary places.
- Your logo on the Ipswich School Bursary Fund pages on the Ipswich School website.
- The opportunity to use the partnership to garner positive PR associated with the campaign.
- The opportunity to advertise at Ipswich School Sports Centre in Rushmere which sees a footfall of more than 40,000 people per year.
- Wolsey Club Business Club Members will receive ‘first refusal’ on other sponsorship opportunities and partnerships throughout the school where appropriate.
We are already nearly half way to our target of 11 businesses and have the generous support of:
” An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”
For more information please contact James Fletcher, Development Manager on 01473 298964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org